In early winter, whether we're celebrating Hanukkah or Christmas, both or nothing at all, families and friends gather to share food and drink and give thanks for a year successfully completed. We ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Posted on 01-04-2018
Many headaches are caused by poor posture, muscle tightness and joint fixations. Using different tools and modalities, a skilled chiropractor should be able to treat and alleviate your headaches with success.
A good chiropractor’s main goal is to 'find the root of the problem'. Once patient health history is documented and a comprehensive exam has been performed, a specific treatment plan is then prescribed by the doctor in order to help alleviate your pain. The aim is to restore function and proper posture so that you can live a life free of headaches.
Treatment includes, but it not limited to:
• Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy (aka adjustments) in order to restore mobility, in additoin to gentle stretching of muscles, tendons, and ligaments that have become shortened due to injury or prolonged improper posture.
• Soft tissue therapy in order to break down adhesions, relieve spasms, stretch shortened muscles, and bring in healthy blood flow to the surrounding structures connected to the site of injury.
• Rehabilitative stretches in order to elongate shortened muscles, which contribute to improper alignment of the spine.
• Rehabilitative exercises prescribed in order to help support the body maintain proper posture and further avoidance of positions contributing to the source of headaches.
• Advice and discussion regarding proper ergonomics and lifestyle changes that will help keep the body functioning at its optimal state.
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.